Muliple bidding discounts
- You may bid for as many items as you want and the more bids you make, the less each bid costs:
- £5 for one bid
- £15 for five bids
- £30 for as many bids as you like
- Bid early. In the event that two identical highest bids are submitted, the winning bid will be the first received.
How should my bid compare to worth?
- Every Lot is different, and it is up to you to name the price you would pay. However, over the last 30 months, here are some High Bid stats:
There have been 6,678 winning bids and the average discount achieved has been 48.5%. Of these:
- 72% achieved a saving greater than 40% of the worth up to price
- 22% achieved a saving greater than 60% of the worth up to price
- 3.3% achieved a saving greater than 75% of the worth up to price
- ..and only 1.5% achieved more than 80% of the worth up to price
- So to be in with a good chance, we recommend that you think of a 40-45% discount compared to worth. Or if you feel like taking a bit more of a chance, then try your luck in the 50-60% territory...
What about the "worth" value for each Lot?
- We generally quote “worth up to…” and where possible, we quote the High Street price, the supplier’s suggested retail price or similar.
- So the "worth up to" is a full retail price guide. That means you may often find that cheaper prices than this figure can be found in sales, stock clearances or other special website promotions.
- Once a Lot is open for bidding, we do not keep track of price changes.
What are the biggest mistakes that bidders make?
- Don't bid too high
There is no point in your wasting your entry fee on a bid that you are not serious about.
- Don’t bid too low
Although we usually have low minimum bids, please don't imagine that this is a lottery. Most first time bidders bid too low.
Our best advice is to bid the maximum that YOU personally are actually prepared to pay. That way you will be in a position to say, "yes I'll take it" when we call you!
Tell me about the winners?
- Our top 3,000 High Bid customers have now spent over £7 million getting themselves the latest technology, exotic style items, five star holidays and exquisite weekend escapes. Why? Because they have secured excellent deals on products that cannot usually be obtained at a discount.
- One of our best customers has bid in 33 auctions, won 27 times and has saved himself over £32,000!
- Our first 80,000 signed up users have, between them, had over 12,500 winning bids. So there really are plenty of chances to win.
- You now have the full inside story. This is a terrific secret and it works! So please get bidding and good luck!