If it's good enough for Bond, it's good enough for you...
- The name's Ocean, Planet Ocean...
- The Omega brand is no stranger to 007 - in his return to the role in the 2008 'Quantum of Solace', Daniel Craig revealed his wrist wearing none other than the Seamaster Planet Ocean.
- As the name suggests, the Planet Ocean is packed full of water friendly features - it can withstand depths of up to 600m under water.
- The case is made from steel and the crystal is scratch-resistant sapphire to make it extra hard wearing... so it's made to be shaken and stirred!
Time is ticking... so get bidding now!
Boring but important:
- This Lot is a Planet Ocean gents watch from Omega (model: 2208.50.00)
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Steel
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 600 m (2000 feet)
- Size: Gents - Case Diameter: 45.5 mm
- Delivery (£10 - UK Mainland ONLY)
*** This lot now closed for bidding ***