The ultra-ultra portable, flat-out stunning notebook...
- What’s not to love? This latest offering from Apple is the ultra-ultra portable notebook which cuts down weight and size without losing any of that inimitable Apple substance.
- This is the latest 2.13 GHz MacBook Air featuring an Intel Core 2 Due processor and it comes with:
- 13.3 inch Widescreen LED backlit display with great 1280 x 800 resolution and technology that conserves battery life.
- No more Lilliputian efforts when it comes to your notebook’s keyboard. This one is full-size and illuminated.
- Apple have taken the multi-touch wizardry that can be seen on the iPod touch and adapted it to work for the MacBook Air. Now you can Zoom, rotate, and scroll with a pinch or swipe of the multi-touch trackpad.
- It comes with Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard and iLife all installed and ready to go.
- At its widest point, the MacBook Air It is a staggering 1.7 cm thin and weighs only 1.32 kg!
- It has built-in next-generation wireless with blistering fast technologies.
- There’s a nifty ‘Remote Disc’ that allows you to access the DVD or CD drive of a nearby Mac or Windows PC – fantastic for installing software and retrieving files.
For a very hot Lot, press that Bid Here button now!
Boring but important:
- This Lot is a brand new 2.13 GHz MacBook Air from Apple.
- MacBook Air.
- 45W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, and power lead.
- Software Reinstall Drive
- Printed and electronic documentation.
- Installed Software: Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Includes iTunes, Time Machine, Quick Look, Spaces, Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Photo Booth, Front Row, Xcode Developer Tools and more.
- Height: 0.3-1.7 cm (0.11-0.68 inch)
- Width: 32.5 cm (12.8 inches)
- Depth: 22.7 cm (8.94 inches)
- Weight: 1.32 kg (2.9 pounds)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds; 1.36 kg
- Enclosure: Precision aluminium unibody
- Processor 1.86GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- L2 cache 6MB shared
- System bus 1066MHz
- Memory 2GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM onboard (4GB maximum)
- Storage2 128GB of flash storage 256GB of flash storage
- Slot-loading optical drive Optional external USB MacBook Air SuperDrive (sold separately)
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory3
- Video FaceTime camera; Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
- Display 13.3-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1440x900 resolution
- Ports Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps); SD card slot
- Audio Stereo speakers, omnidirectional microphone, headphone mini-jack
- Networking Apple USB Ethernet Adapter (sold separately)
- Wireless AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi (based on IEEE 802.11n specification)4; Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology
- Hardware accessories 45W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, power lead
- Limited warranty and service: Your MacBook Air comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple-authorised technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple support or call 0844 209 0611
- This product and its delivery is strictly subject to availability.
Further reading for the indecisive...
This Product: Here
*** This lot now closed for bidding ***