Sound and style...
- Introducing the Beosound 8 from Bang & Olufsen... officially the best-selling audio product in Bang & Olufsen history...
- Just plug your iPad, iPhone, iPod, PC or Mac into the Beosound 8 for breathtaking sound quality. You can put it on a wall bracket or just place it on any flat surface in any room and away you go.
- Kick off your shoes, pour a drink and sit back to enjoy...
- The slightly unusual design is super-sleek to create an unobtrusive impression from most viewing angles.
- The unique conical 70w speakers eliminate standing waves by avoiding parallel surfaces. It may sound very technical, but you’ll find that the proof is in the experience...
- The BeoSound 8 comes in either black or white with aluminium details and matching power cord. And to match your personal taste and the room you place it in, you can also choose between six fabric replaceable speaker covers in lavender blue, purple, green, yellow, black and white.
- So, all that's left to do now is decide on the colour...
Get bidding now!
Boring but important:
- This Lot is a Bang & Olufsen Beosound 8.
- DESIGNER David Lewis
- DIMENSION W x H x D/ WEIGHT 66.1 x 23.9 x 16.4 cm/4.25 kg
- MATERIAL(S) Painted plastic, Aluminium and Fabric
- COLOUR(S) Silver/white with white fabric front cover
- Black/black with black fabric front cover
- POWER CONSUMPTION Typical: 10 W; Standby: 0.4 W
- CABINET PRINCIPLE Sealed box
- EFFECTIVE FREQUENCY RANGE* 38.3 - 24,000 Hz
- CONNECTIONS iPod/iPhone/iPad connector, mini-USB
- Line-in via Phono
- FEATURES iPod/MP3/PC/MAC Player,
- AirPort Express/Bluetooth music receiver (audio playback via line-in)
- ACCESSORIES BeoSound 8 remote control (included)
- Aluminium spikes (included)
- Wall bracket (included)
- Should you wish to choose a speaker cover colour other than black or white, there will be a surcharge of £50 payable
- Delivery (£10 - UK Mainlaind ONLY)
*** This lot now closed for bidding ***