- So you've always wondered about India as a destination but didn't know quite where to begin? Well we have the answer right here - a perfect introduction to India…
- ...taking you from Delhi to Agra, then Ranthambore and on to Jaipur in Rajasthan and ending back in Delhi, staying throughout at wonderful Taj Group properties.
- The 8-day (7 night) itinerary that will give you a fantastic taste of this remarkable country and its ancient culture. What is more, you'll be taken care of from start to finish with an expert team of travel professionals providing all meet and greet services, transfers and tours.
- The adventure begins when you are met at Delhi airport and driven through Lutyen's Delhi to your hotel. After a restful night, you'll be met by your driver/guide and taken on an extraordinary day of sight-seeing around New and Old Delhi. We can promise every one of your senses will be overwhelmed by the end of the day.
The next morning, you will awake refreshed and ready to meet your driver poised to whisk you on to Agra.
- In Agra you will marvel at the exquisite Itmad-Ud-Daulah, and of course the breath-taking Taj Mahal.
You are then bound for Ranthambore National Park to track illusive tigers in the wild.
- Your final destination is magnificent Jaipur famous for the Amber Fort, and the City Palace. Wander the overwhelming complex of palaces, gardens and courtyards and the City Museum filled with paintings, costumes, carpets and treasures. Then inspired, go ahead and treat yourself to a handful of glittering jewels and shimmering lengths of the finest silk.
- This is a trip that will render suitcases bulging, fill digital cameras and provide you with fantastic memories to last a lifetime.
Bid here for a remarkable journey...
Closing date for this auction:
1200 hours (UK Time)
29 August 2012
Boring but important:
- This Lot is a 7 night / 8 day 'Golden Triangle with Ranthambore' tour of India, for two people staying at Taj Properties (4-star plus to 5-star).
- Total 07 nights accommodation on Twin Room sharing on CPAI [room with breakfast] basis except for Taj Sawai Madhopur Lodge which is on APAI [All meals included]
- All arrival / departure transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the itinerary;
- The transportation envisaged is air-conditioned in Toyota Innova Car;
- Meet & Greet services of a TWX Representative at airports and railway stations;
- Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing tours;
- All visits and entrance in the program;
- Half day city tour of New Delhi;
- Half day city tour of Agra visiting Taj Mahal; Agra Fort & Local Market;
- Visit to Fatehpur Sikri [enroute Agra & Bharatpur];
- Two Jungle Jeep Safari in shared Jeep in Ranthambore;
- Full day city tour of Jaipur including Amber Fort with elephant ride;
- Half day tour of Old Delhi including rickshaw ride;
- Air Conditioned chair-car train tickets for Bharatpur to Sawaimadhapur (Ranthambore)
- Government Service Tax of 2.58%;
- Airfare & airport tax
- Any visa fees
- No Lunch & Dinners [except while staying at Taj Sawai Madhopur Lodge]
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, personal insurance, tips and telephone calls
- Camera fees at monuments where levied.
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen problems like natural disaster, war or strikes, cancellation or misconnection of flight or last minute change of timings etc
Any other service, which has not been specified as "included"
- This offer is valid until April 2013; not including 21st December 2012 - 05th January 2013
- Agra Fort is closed to public on Mondays
- Taj Mahal is closed to public on Fridays.
- The cost has been calculated on the existing tariffs/conditions and any change in costs or modification in tax structure will oblige us to revise the same.
- This mail is a proposal of itinerary / quotation and not a confirmation of booking. All confirmations will be subject to availability of accommodation / air seats
- Incase desired category of hotel/s or type of room is not available then our costs will be subject to revision or supplement or reduction
- In view of increasing demand and constant SOLD OUT situation in most touristic areas, the hotels have become very strict on their published cancellation policies. Therefore, we recommend you to make necessary insurance to protect your clients because incase the same is within last 30 days prior to arrival date, it is likely that the hotels send us cancellation charges and we are, in turn, forced to charge you the same.
- Additional service, if any, during the trip have to be paid by the clients. If you wish to extend full or partial credit, you may please solicit the same in advance and after getting the confirmation in writing, issue a separate voucher for same.
- Hotel Check-in & Check-out time is usually 1200 hrs noon time, except at Taj and Oberoi hotels where check-in is 1400 hrs & Check-out is 1200 noon;
- Prices, specially air-fares are subject to revision;
- Rate quoted above include only those items as specified in the above inclusion column;
- Quote is valid only for the above mentioned period;
- All above hotels / room categories are indicative, and are yet to be booked – which will be initiated as soon as we have guest’s acceptance of the quote. Any change in hotel / room category may attract supplement / reduction of cost;
- For train bookings we required date of birth along with complete names 60 days prior to travel date
- Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted. The hotel has dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Should you desire a smoking bedroom, please let us know. We shall endeavor to reserve a smoking bedroom for you, subject to availability
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly
* * *
Day 01 Arrive Delhi
Overnight at Taj Palace Hotel in a Superior Room.
Day 02 Delhi
After Breakfast, you will proceed for the half day sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi.
Day 03 Delhi – Agra; (204 Kms. / 4 ½ Hrs.)
After Breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and drive to Agra enroute visiting Sikandra.
Day 04 Agra-Fatehpur Sikri- Bharatpur + Bharatpur - Ranthambore by Train. (Train –Kota Jan Shatabdi Express (Departs Bharatpur 1548Hrs/arrive Swaimadhopur 1800 Hrs)
Day 05 Ranthambore
Day 06 Ranthambore - Jaipur (145 Kms. / approx. 3 Hrs.)
Day 07 Jaipur
After Breakfast You will be driven just outside Jaipur to the ancient capital of Amber to see the fabulous Amber Fort.
Day 08 Jaipur-Delhi (260 Kms. /5 ½ Hrs.)
After Breakfast drive straight to Delhi International airport.
N.B. There is a Secret Price above which all bids for this Lot will be accepted.
Closing date for this auction:
1200 hours (UK Time)
29 August 2012
Further reading for the indecisive