Stunning technology - just released and part of Sony's 'Draw the Line' design concept...
- Sleek and sophisticated and very, very new, Sony's BRAVIA E55 series has got it all.
- What you get is: stunning BRAVIA picture quality, plus a beautiful Picture Frame Design bringing art and your treasured snaps into life. You can even playback your favourite music, movies and pictures from networked digital devices with the DLNA home networking technology.
- It comes with a stand and will look equally chic on any table as it would hanging on your wall. With this Lot you also get the opportunity to choose your frame colour. Pick from aluminium or the one with the thin black surround to blend effortlessly with any décor.
- The unit comes with Picture Frame Mode which means there are preinstalled pictures that you can upload when the television is turned off... alternatively, you can upload your own pictures and fill that black hole in your living room. It is also packed with home networking treats: you can whack your favourite tunes on, watch a slide show of photos and even stream a video from your computer on to the big screen. And it all synchronizes with that effortless Sony style.
- Then there's all the great technology:
- Superb High Definition detail with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution and the requisite integrated tuner.
- Life-like smoothness especially on moving objects, thanks to fast (100Hz) Motionflow with Image Blur Reduction technology.
- Enjoy images with impressive colour depth and clarity, optimal contrast, and vibrant truer-to-life tones with BRAVIA ENGINE 3.
- It also comes with Live Colour and you can select one of the four options: Off, Low, Mid, and High, to adjust colour vividness for optimal image quality.
- View movies exactly how the director intended with 24p True Cinema.
- See the most crisp and clear pictures even with analogue signal thanks to Intelligent Picture technology.
- Digital surround sound with advanced S-Force Front Surround technology.
- Alter the volume of voices without changing background volume with Voice Zoom .
- Four HDMI™ inputs (two on rear, two on side, all with CEC) make it easier to connect all your gadgets.
- And it's that perfect 32 inch size too...
So what are you waiting for? Get bidding now!
Boring but important:
- This Lot is a 32 inch Sony BRAVIA LCD Television (model: KDL32E5500 or KDL32E5520).
DELIVERY IS NOT INCLUDED
576i - YES
480p - YES
576p - YES
1080i - YES
720p - YES
1080p - YES (HDMI™/Component)
24p input - YES (HDMI™)
On/Off Timer (with Clock setting)
AC Cable - YES
Operating Instructions - YES
VESA Mounting Holes - YES
VESA Hole Spacing (cm) - 20 x 20
VESA Screw Dimensions (Type/Length) - M6/16mm
Table-Top Stand - Supplied
Remote Commander - RM-ED016W
Wall-Mount Bracket - SU-WL500
Digital Amplifier - YES
S-Force Front Surround - YES
Voice Zoom - YES
Power Output (W) - 10W + 10W (Total 20W)
Sound Mode - Dynamic/Standard/Clear Voice
Surround Mode - Cinema/Music/Sports/Game
Steady Sound - YES
Dolby® Digital - YES
Auto Volume Adjustment - YES
5.1 Channel Audio Out - YES
Speaker Off - YES
NTSC 3.58/4.43 (Video In) - YES
PAL - YES
Secam - YES
Digital Audio Output (optical) - 1
HDMI™ Inputs - 4
HDMI™ PC Signal Capability - YES
PC Input (15pin D-Sub) + Audio In - YES
Component Inputs - 1
Composite Video In - 1
4 Pin (Y/C) In (S Video) - YES
USB 2.0 Input - YES
MiniJack (Head/Earphone) (mm) - 3.5
PCMCIA Card Slot - YES
RCA Audio Out - YES
Analogue Audio Inputs - 2
RF In - YES
Scart Inputs (RGB) - 2
BRAVIA Sync - YES
DLNA Ethernet (Video/Music/Photo) - YES
AppliCast™ - YES
With Table Stand (W x H x D, cm) - 82.7 x 57.7/55.9 x 25.9
Without Table Stand (W x H x D, cm) - 82.7 x 53.9 x 9.4
Box Dimensions (W x H x D, cm) - 105.9 x 66.0 x 18.9
Colour - White with black frame
Power Consumption (Standby) (W) - 0.17
Power Consumption (Shop Mode) (W) - 99
Power Consumption (Home Mode) (W) - 81
Weight Inc. Stand (kg) - 14.5
Weight Without Stand (Kg) - 12.5
Swivel - YES
Swivel Range - 20° left/right
XrossMediaBar™ (XMB™) - YES
Auto Standby - YES
OSD Menu - YES
Parental Lock - YES
Programme Index Table - YES
On-Screen Instruction Manual - YES
*** This lot now closed for bidding ***